Your purpose at Kertos
- You are an integral part of our developing team and enjoy open-minded and collaborative teamwork.
- You collaborate with the whole tech team to create a great user experience.
- You actively develop Kertos as new product of its own class with privacy solutions using current technologies and frameworks.
- You engage with our secure, data privacy-oriented architecture.
- You innovate new functionalities of Kertos independently.
- You can also introduce your own ideas and thoughts to enhance the product and the development process.
Skills you need to thrive
- Background in Computer Science / Informatics or similar
- Technical knowledge in the field of web development and software engineering experience
- Experience with software testing
Technical knowledge with the following programming languages and frameworks:
- Django or comparable (e.g. Flask/FastAPI)
- databases, data modelling & migrations
The motivation and mentality you should bring
- Open and clear communicator – and we try our best to be that for you, as well.
- Recognizing and solving problems – You are willing to leave things in a better shape.
- Your agile mindset – Let’s master all twists and turns on our ride at Kertos together.
- Embracing feedback – no one is perfect, neither are we. So, let’s make this an opportunity to learn from each other.
- A mind dedicated to personal growth – share your knowledge and we will share ours.
- Humor – Have fun with us, learn with us from mistakes, and bring your good vibes.
- The opportunity to shape the path of the company and grow yourself in the process.
- Freedom and room for exploration
- The option to work remotely and adjust working hours to your needs.
- A committed team (with super humorous people and lots of new friends ;)).
- Whatever else you might need: help with the search for a Kindergarden spot, an appartment in Munich or a time off – We support you.
Sounds like you are the one we’ve been looking for?
Spoiler: Yes, you are. Send us a message (email@example.com) because we’d love to get to know you.
Diversity is one of our core values. To reflect that in the team as well, we strongly encourage women to apply to become a part of our team.